This Gallery, when complete, will contain images of all of the SYPTE Ailsa's at various locations and times during the 10 years they operated in and around the South Yorkshire Area. Just click on each image to see a larger picture. When known, photo copyright is stated.
- LWB369P The prototype bus seen in Sheffield Bus Station. Note the one piece mid deck panel.
- LWB370P A widely available photograph of 370 at the Roe works while undergoing certification testing.
- LWB371P 371 seen when it is less that a year or so old. The location is Pond St Sheffield, near Harmer Lane.
- LWB372P Not long after this picture was taken, 372 would be sold on. The location is Flat St. early 1986
- LWB373P Ailsa 373 passing Dominator 2192. Black bumpers were the norm, but only black corners for the Ailsa.
- LWB374P The only Ailsa to receive full SYT livery, seen at Sheffield Bus Station, on the 70 service.
- LWB375P Ailsa 375 with the 'Grattans' building in the background. Roth Bus Stn is behind the photographer.